Marketing to the Enterprise: Inbound, Outbound, ABM... What's the right mix?
Mike Volpe, CMO at Cybereason is rapidly scaling a new security startup in Boston. It takes all the tricks in the book to make it work. With the buzz on ABM this year, it still takes the right mix of inbound, outbound and ABM to make the engine churn efficiently. In this CMO and VP of Marketing peer group, Mike will provide an overview of his mix and how he's making it work with his lean team. We'll then turn it over to the group to share ideas and talk different strategies that are working, team dynamics and how it's all being measured.
- Mike Volpe, CMO, Cybereason
The intent of this peer group is for CMOs to share and have honest and insightful discussion around the most important topics facing CMOs of technology companies today. The meeting is for CMOs and VPs of Marketing only from MassTLC member technology companies.
*Note: Important Registration Steps
1. Ignore the Login box on the right-hand side
2. Enter your name & email in the box on the left (if you are a member be sure to use your work email)
3. If your membership is active the member ticket will unlock
4. Select the appropriate ticket and complete all required fields
If you have any issues or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience as we transition to a new system.