A Metrology Engineer will be responsible for the oversight and maintenance of applicable Metrology test equipment in the laboratory. They will maintain the proper calibration, verification, and/or qualification of laboratory and quality systems. The will also perform engineering analysis and design of new and modified test fixtures in accordance with engineering standards and project scope.
What you will do:
- Create and edit CMM inspection programs using PC-DMIS, GeoMagic & CALYPSO software, including set-up instructions.
- Use CAD (SolidWorks) to design and develop Metrology test fixtures.
- Attend review meetings and participate in training and product knowledge sessions as required.
- Maintain engineering documentation within the EPDM system.
- Assist engineers with qualification and validation of new or changed tooling or parts.
- Establish priorities of work for self and delegated to others.
- Generate ideas and suggestions for reducing inspection turnaround time.
- Record data and results as specified in documentation procedures.
- Track and perform other laboratory housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Keep supervisor informed of instrument status, such as general maintenance and status of work orders and purchase orders, particularly backorders and out-of-stock situations.
- Support new metrology tools as they come online.
- Follow all Keurig policies and procedures.
What you must have:
A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Minimum 2 years metrology service experience.
Knowledge of assigned instrument, equipment and software, and relevant regulatory requirements.
Ability to read and interpret documents and instructions, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and SOPs.
Ability to perform mathematical calculations used for assigned testing.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Ability to report data and observations accurately, both in writing and verbally.
Experience in design and SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or other engineering design, modeling or simulation software is desirable.
Excellent analytical skills to identify potential issues and/or trends.
Ability to multitask and maintain focus on priorities.
Excellent communications and report writing skills.
Travel up to 15%.
Ability to uphold Safety standards, to participate in Continuous Process Improvement on the job, and follow our business best practices.
Ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic team environment, be punctual, and follow instructions.
Ability to follow Keurig Green Mountain policies and procedures.
Keurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a reference check, background check, drug/alcohol test, and documented proof of work authorization. In addition, some roles require a pre-employment medical examination to determine your ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
**Please apply by visiting the following link**