The Program Manager is responsible for managing a wide range of programs and projects, and ensuring that all deliverables are consistently completed on time, with quality standards, and meet senior leadership expectations. The Program Manager will be responsible for improving and supporting business operations and process efficiencies within the EPMO organization, as well as partner with cross-functional teams in order to establish and meet key deliverables, and will accomplish this through managing cross-functional teams. He or she will often frequently act as project liaison between various departments, and their job is to ensure that all project program activities are in support of overall project program goals, and the company's business objectives.
What you will do:
- Organize, track and drive projects of all sizes including large cross-functional initiatives
- Create documentation to hold teams accountable and keep them on track
- Provide motivation and direction to ensure that team project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved in a timely manner
- Lead and drive project status meetings to begin, troubleshoot and successfully complete projects.
- Monitor and report on the progress of projects to all stakeholders and the Leadership Team
- Ensure final deliverables meets operations strategy, goals and deadlines
- Ensure all peripheral activities are planned, completed and communicated to all stakeholders.
- Track and maintain overall program lists and processes Activities include:
- Marketing channel plans (Acquisition, PR, Product Marketing, Website, Channel Enablement)
- Customer communications and notifications
- Sales and Support training
- Systems updates
- Contribute to a positive work environment
You will have an opportunity to:
- Champion change to transform the organization.
- Drive performance improvement by leading the design and implementation of transformational initiatives across the organization.
- Implement programs using standard tools and methodology.
- You will be responsible for overseeing project delivery and managing program scope, schedules, risks, issues, interdependencies and resource tracking.
- Lead by managing strategic programs to help drive innovation and improve business performance.
- These projects are typically cross-functional and have durations of 3 to 18 months.
- You will be managing a variety of complex projects, risks, and issues.
- Create great teams and facilitate collaboration across functional areas.
- Develop relationships and communicate with project program owners and executive sponsors across the organization.
- Remove hurdles and obstacles in order to drive execution, taking challenges head-on and laying out a roadmap to success
- Solve problems using research and analysis.
- Prepare project deliverables to help frame potential solutions and facilitate decision making.
What you need for this position:
- Advanced knowledge of project program management methodologies and tools
- 5+ years of experience managing large-scale programs/projects
- Solution Solutions-driven with strong analytical skills
- Comfort in facilitating meetings and presentations Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with managing risk and developing and implementing mitigation strategies
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and projects, meet deadlines and manage to schedule
- Flexibility/comfort in managing activities ranging from task-oriented to large programs
- High degree of initiative along with the ability to act as a team player
- Ability to develop effective relationships with a broad array of individuals
- Proficient in MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, and PowerPoint)